Q: Which sections of The Sun are available online?
A: All of the Sun's main sections are available within baltimoresun.com, including the front section, Maryland, Sports, Business, Today, Taste and more. In addition, you will find the classified section and death notices presented in a searchable format. You will not find The Sun's regular display advertising, certain display classifieds or personals within baltimoresun.com. The site also does not reproduce all of the newspaper's photographs, graphics, or tabular data.
Q: How do I find a specific section?
A:Baltimoresun.com is divided into 7 main sections: Maryland, Nation/World, Business, Sports, Arts/Life, Opinion and Marketplace. There are several ways to navigate through all of the sections:
1. Click on the navigational bar at the top of the page to access the main sections;
2. Select a page from our site index;
3. Conduct a site-wide search using keywords in the searcher at the top or bottom of pages. The advanced search page is located here.
Q: When is the site updated?
A:Content from The Sun newspaper is updated at 4:30 a.m., seven days per week. The site is updated with breaking news from 6 a.m. to midnight daily. Our AP wire page updates 24 hours a day.
Q: I bookmarked a page on baltimoresun.com and it's no longer there. What happened?
A: There are several possible reasons for this:
1. You bookmarked a page that no longer exists. For instance, if you bookmark a news or sports article, the bookmark will work for only 14 days -- the length of time we provide free access to The Sun's archive.After that, in order to find the article, you would need to search in our Archive section.
2. Infrequently, sections and/or features of baltimoresun.com will change locations within the site. In this case, you will need to update your bookmark file.
Copyright © 2016, The Baltimore Sun