On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• The age of psychobabble: Weiner could be in treatment for years. (Politico)
• What a strange performance: John King, the grunting moderator. (Politico)
• Just like Arnold! Hillary gets her own comic book. (ABC)
• Awesome: 'Game of Thrones' actor gets stabbed in bar fight, orders another drink. (Gawker)
• It's nice to see a politician who isn't a megalomaniac: Texas Gov. Rick Perry compares himself to a prophet.
• Ah, misleading ads: The Obama campaign mocks the GOP debate.